Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I lack many skills, but being a Diva ain't one

I'm not sure if Spain has just brought out the vajazzled (even my girly wimpy side brings a little diva flare) side of me, or what.  But as of late, I have been nothing short of a wimp.  Which is difficult enough to admit, because more or less this is how I see myself:


Clearly I have identity issues.


I won't deny that having friends in a million different countries has been tiring, both emotionally and financially.  My friends stretch from the USA, to England, to even Norway (depending on if their internet lines are frozen or not), to god knows where.  I think anyone who knows me knows that I am more or less a basket case.  Charming, albeit, but a basket case.  I am forgetful... selectively.

This means that keeping in touch by e-mail or phone are not only quite difficult for me, but require some type of organisation skill that I just seriously don't have.

Anyway.  This is for all of my friends in other countries who are currently lacking a full time black diva in their lives.  I hope your lives have somewhat commenced back to a normal pace and you are no longer living in fear or whatever type of emotion you felt being my friend.

Don't worry.  I think this may be my last emotionally charge nostalgic post.  I think.  The 'bad ass mother fucker' part of me says yes.  That's a pretty big part, by the way.

Besitos, you all know who you are.  I'd post up a cute quote about friendship for you, but, the octopus takes the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment