Friday, June 17, 2011

Talent number 1,492,245.6

Yes, I have that many talents, and... fractions of talents.  The '.6' in the number above is how much tact I have got in social situations.

Not that you didn't know, but the number above is a gross exaggeration.  As previously discussed, my talents are far and few, and the majority of them have no real world application.  This one, for example: My ability to caption pictures of animals.

No it's ok, I know what you're thinking.  I obviously spend too much time on the computer.  And the reality is, if you had this talent, you would too (clearly, you don't).  There is no real way to showcase how good I am at it.  For the most part, you'll just have to believe me (lol).

"Lawd have mercy"

 "You hear that??"

Jealous?  I thought so.

I have no idea how Icanhascheezburger has not called me to hire me for my talents.  Quite possibly it's that they are living in fear that I will take over the company.  Smart thinking, Icanhascheezburger, smart thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment