Wednesday, June 29, 2011

If it's free for me, give me three :D

Free shit.  I love it.. And I mean really love it.  It doesn't matter what it is, if I'll ever need it, if I'll use it, if I even want it -- I make a point of taking as much as possible when it is free.  I bring an entirely new meaning to frugal.

This attitude, whilst making me what I would like to so generously call an opportunist..  Also makes me a danger to, say, buffets.  Buffets to me are just a challenge.  I see it as: I have paid X amount to eat an unlimited amount of food.  Therefore, per food item, I am decreasing the amount per item paid, until I get a great deal.  By getting a great deal, I have ensured that the weight I have gained from said endeavor was for a good cause, thus, feeling good about getting pudgy.

My boyfriend.  Don't be jealous.


The only thing I am worse with, is samples.  Free samples.  I will actually double-back and go for gold.  Shame is not a problem for me, and even less if I am on vacation or in an area I don't visit a lot.

And if you thought that was embarrassing, wait until you actually go on holiday.  I will do things like extra ironing while the electricity in our hotel room has already been paid for, excessive water drinking if it's free, and even worse, those free sides they offer at some hotels or bars -- in my purse.

Maybe this links with my apparent hoarding problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment