Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let's play the quote game.

No truly, this is what I do when I have free time on my hands.  This and what I like to call 'owning by existing.'

The game goes like this...

Photobucket has a wide range of 'picture quotes'.  You know the quotes I mean, right?  The quotes about true love, or being yourself, or going against the masses...  The ones that 14 year old girls post up on their facebook and insist on tagging everyone in.

So.  The challenge is to find a picture quote, and finish it to make it more realistic.

....."shop as if your boyfriend won't miss the money"

....."unfortunately"


....."And your other personality might be a little hurt."

....."Because I just got it." (also the type of girl who can't spell silence... or happened.. or I'm...)



But more importantly.  As I was playing this game, and searching through the 'quotes' section of photobucket.  I found this.

Seriously.  How is this a quote.  How.  And how is this in the 'friendship' section?
This octopus clearly has about the same tactful philosophy that I have when it comes to making and maintaining friendships.  If you start out creepy and they still read your e-mails/text messages, you're more or less in the clear for the rest of your friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment